[URBANTH-L]Request

C McCarthy ccmcarthy at verizon.net
Sun Jan 29 07:45:57 EST 2006

 Hi, my name is Chris.  I am in the Urban and Regional Planning Masters
 program at Cal Poly, Pomona in California.  I am researching the question of
 how is the traditional role of urban public spaces changing because of
 technology.  By technology I mean cell phones, laptops, Ipods, or any other
 portable technology that is used in public spaces.  I am in the beginning
 stages of my research and am putting together a literature review.  If
 anyone has any sources that could assist with my research I would be
 greatful if they would share them with me.  I can be contacted at
 ccmcarthy at verizon.net
 Thank you, cmc.