[URBANTH-L]Enquiry: postsecular cities/ urban spaces

Juris Milestone juris at temple.edu
Sun Jan 11 19:58:31 EST 2009

This comes from a special issue on faith-based orgs (Urban
Anthropology & Studies of Cultural Systems & World Economic
Development, Summer-Fall 2006 v35 i2-3 p203(34):
Faith-based organizations in Philadelphia: neoliberal ideology and the
decline of political activism.  by Judith Goode

you may find more of interest in that issue.

Best,

Juris

Juris Milestone, Ph.D.
Department of Anthropology