November 2008 Archives by thread
Starting: Sun Nov 2 10:12:38 EST 2008
Ending: Sun Nov 30 13:44:26 EST 2008
FUNDING: Spatial Planning and Cities of the Global South (Belgium)
- [URBANTH-L]CFP: Urban Restructuring (Critical Planning, December 31,
Critical Planning Journal
- [URBANTH-L]CFP: Northern Heterotopias
Veissière, Samuel, Dr.
- [URBANTH-L]Call for Papers--Rethinking Marxism 2009: New Marxian
CFP: Networked Cultures - Politics of Connectivity (AAH Conference 2009)
CFP: Society for East Asian Anthropology 2009 Conf., Taipei,
Cites needed on 1.5 generation and immigrants'
dual frame of reference
mahlers at fiu.edu
EDITOR FOR URBAN STUDIES ONLINE JOURNAL - position available ASAP
ab2792 at columbia.edu A.Busa'
- [URBANTH-L]LIMINAL ZONES - the Nicosia seminar, 5-7 November
REV: Mughal on Day and Masciulli, Globalization and Political Ethics
- [URBANTH-L]Workshop Announcement: Surveillance and Empowerment
Lumpen-City: Discourses of Marginality/Marginalizing Discourses (Toronto)
- [URBANTH-L]FUNDING: Visiting Research Fellowships, Ctr for
Comparative Immigration Studies (San Diego, Calif)
Ethnography Field School in Yucatan, Mexico, May 17-July 4,
- [URBANTH-L]AAA vote on bylaws changes
CFP: Claiming the World: Universalisms as Doctrine and in Action
- [URBANTH-L] Cites needed on 1.5 generation and immigrants' dualframe
- [URBANTH-L]SUNTA business meeting in San Francisco
- [URBANTH-L]response: Cites needed for generation 1.5
lindwyer5 at aol.com
- [URBANTH-L]JOB: Harvard, Anthro, Asst. / Assoc. Prof.
- [URBANTH-L]JOB: California Institute of Integral Studies, Anthro
BOOK: Waterson, ed., An Anthropology of War: Views from the Frontline
- [URBANTH-L]FW: American University Urban Transformations Conference
- [URBANTH-L]cfp: Workshop at ZiF-Bielefeld, 17-19 June 2009.
Technologies or Interactions? Exploring the Intersections between
Architectural Theory and the Social Sciences
- [URBANTH-L]Christian Social Theory: A European-Middle Eastern
- [URBANTH-L]job posting, Asst. Prof., Anthropology
Rachel R. Reynolds
CFP: Slavery, Migration, and Contemporary Bondage in Africa (UK)
- [URBANTH-L]The Neoliberal City Public Forum / Melbourne, Australia.
- [URBANTH-L]NEWS: Zapatistas Call for Worldwide Festival of Dignified
- [URBANTH-L]2nd CFP: Inequality, Inclusion and the Sense of Belonging
- [URBANTH-L]Revson Fellowship Open House
- [URBANTH-L]Asia anthropology in Taipei
- [URBANTH-L]The gavel has passed
- [URBANTH-L]CFP: Nutopia: Exploring the Metropolitan Imagination
ANN: Governing the 21st Century City: Lessons from New York (Columbia U)
- [URBANTH-L]ANN: Free Online Issue of Cultural Anthropology, with
Urban Anthropology Focus
Last message date:
Sun Nov 30 13:44:26 EST 2008
Archived on: Sun Nov 30 13:44:45 EST 2008
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).